Day 6: List 10 interesting facts that most people don’t know about you.
1) Both of my arms are double jointed. I can twist them and bend them as much as I want (yes it looks disgusting haha)
2) I had a phase in grade 8 and 9 and used to be super obsessed with manga, anime, and K-Pop. I still like some anime but I no longer read manga or listen to K-Pop.
3) I do not have much of a sweet tooth. I would rather eat something savory or fruity then sweet. If I do crave sweets its very very rare.
4) I danced for most of my childhood. I started off with ballet and then moved onto jazz and hip-hop. I never carried it out throughout my teenage years which I regret.
5) I was born in the Philippines and came to Canada when I was 2 years old. I haven’t been back since I was 5 years old but it’s on my list to go back and backpack!
6) I am TERRIBLE at sports. I never liked them as a kid and probably never will for the rest of my life. The only sport I can endure is swimming as I did it throughout my whole childhood.
7) As much as I am obsessed with dogs, my favourite animal is a Panda. I saw one for the first time at the Toronto Zoo and I actually teared up… yup.
8) I love crystal meditation and used to practice it a lot especially when I was stressed and had a lot of anxiety. I used to collect crystals and minerals and I 100% believe in their healing properties.
9) My favourite country that I have visited so far is Greece. I was obsessed with this country, its culture, and food before I went and was even more obsessed when I finally did. It’s the most unique place to visit and backpack and I highly suggest island hopping the Cyclades if you ever get down there!
10) My biggest pet peeve is when people (strangers) touch me. I am a tiny girl so personal space is a big thing for me. I get towered over a lot and bumped and pushed around on public transit. Even if I’m sitting and my jacket is touching someone’s arm I will cringe LOL.
And that’s all! Do any of you guys relate to me?